St. Claire's Organics Mints, Sweets, Tarts, and Aromatherapy Pastilles:
- allergy-free grocery products
- dairy-free products
- functional food
- gluten / wheat / yeast-free products
- low carbohydrate foods
- organic processed / packaged foods
- specialty / gourmet products
- vegan food
Ask For It !!!
You can buy St. Claire’s Organics™ right here, on Amazon or at your favorite natural health foods store. If they don’t have it, ask them for it! Or let us know, and we'll contact them for you.
All of St. Claire's Organic products are:
- Oregon Tilth and USDA Certified Organic
- Allergen-free Candy!
- Genetically-modified-organism-free (GMO)
- Tree nut-free
- 100% vegetarian
- Made with certified organic molasses granules and organic evaporated cane juice, pure essential oils, herbal extracts and fruit flavors. Colors are from fruit and vegetables
- Contain NO artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or animal by-products
In addition, St. Claire's Organics is dedicated to preserving the plant knowledge of indigenous cultures around the world. In support of preserving this herbal knowledge we donate 10% of our profits to the EthnoMedicine Preservation Project.
We also accept Feingold.
USDA Organic Certified:
All St. Claire's Organics products are certified organic by the USDA and the Oregon Tilth.
Oregon Tilth certification is a third-party certifying agency for organic farmers. If a product is marked Oregon Tilth Certificatied, that means that:
- The farm did not use artificial pesticides or synthetic chemicals of any kind during the production of their products.
- The farm has been "synthetic chemical-free" for a period of no less than three years.
- The farm has been reviewed by an independent agent (Oregon Tilth), who has examined documentation, tested random samples of the product(s), and verifies the organic nature of the farm's operation.
The USDA National Organic Program sets the following general guidelines for the definition of Organic as it is used in the United States.
What is USDA Organcic Certified?
Organic agriculture is a holistic system with the primary goal of optimizing the health and productivity of interdependent communities of soil life, plants, animals, and people. Management practices are carefully selected with an intent to restore and then maintain ecological harmony on the farm, its surrounding environment and ultimately the whole planetary ecosystem.
The Organic Farm Plan is central to demonstrating progressive improvement of practices and measuring evolution of the management system as a whole towards greater sustainability. In this context, record- keeping is a key management tool for identifying problems and successful adaptations. Management changes should be evaluated in light of the principles described below.
Organic production systems seek to provide food, fiber and herbal products of the highest quality in sufficient quantities.
St. Claire's Premium Organic Mints
Smooth in texture and larger in size, our ultimate minty taste treat will provide you with long-lasting mouth-watering mint flavor.
This is one mint you'll be glad you tasted!
Click Here To Learn More